Tuesday 29 May 2012

6 Products I Couldn't Live Without Tag

Hello Pretties!

When I originally seen this tag I thought it was really cool...and then I actually set out to find my 6 products..and found it IMPOSSIBLE.

When I think of things I cant live without, my entire make up bag springs to mind.
But I seriously downsized for this tag!


1. Garnier Essentials Hydrating day care Moisturiser. 
This is my holy grail moisturiser..I love it so much I might actually have to do a separate blog post on it!

2. Calvin Klein Euphoria
This is the most perfect perfume for me..I feel so grown up wearing it..(that sounds silly..but its true!)

3. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
I think this is probably on everyone's list of things that cant be lived without. A-mazing concealer!!

4. Loreal SuperLiner Carbon Gloss
I love the good old cat eye flick eyeliner look...I wear it every single day and I find this eyeliner really good for it.

5. MAC Studio Sculpt 
I adore the coverage this gives..I wouldn't wear it as much in the summer but on a bad skin day it is a definite must!

6. Carmex Lip Balm
No words needed...the best thing ever!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment