Wednesday 16 May 2012

Exciting Times!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been AWOL but I really have been quite boring the past few weeks! No shopping (gasp!) I havent really been going out much so I didn't want to write for the sake of it!

I do have lots of exciting things coming up that I can't wait for! eeeeeeep!

  • I have a hen night next weekend..Its my first one so I'm really looking forward to it!
  • I'm going to Belfast on the June Bank holiday weekend! To do abit of shopping and we're going to see the Titanic Experience which I'm really excited about! 
  • Then on the 26th of June myself & himself are going to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers in Croke Park! (Still have to find a hotel/accommodation for that..oops!)
  • My boyfriends 21st is in July! (if anyone has any ideas on what to get him I would be most grateful!)


and in September I'm going to be bridesmaid for the first time ever! My boyfriends sister asked me and I nearly cried.. EMBARRASSED!

There is a few other bits in between but I didn't want to bore you completely! 


What adventures are you guys up to for the Summer? 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment