Wednesday 25 July 2012

Beauty Q&A


Hello lovelies! 

Just a random tag for you today! Hope you enjoy it!
  • What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear?  NAKED by Urban Decay..Such an easy colour to wear
  • What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without?  Eyeliner or Carmex
  • What’s your favourite makeup look ? Bronzed Eye and Neutral Face
  • Which feature do you play up the most? Probably my eyes but I've recently gotten into contouring...I WILL have cheekbones!!
  • Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? My arms & legs..ew.
  • Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? MAC All the way!
  • Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer....words do not do it justice!
  • Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? Any GOSH eyeshadows...their lack of pigment makes me sad!
  • One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? I don't really know...I do most things myself so if I was to pay for something it would be on a special occasion etc
  • One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? My nails..simply because I adore doing my nails and I hope to do a course in nail art or something:)
  • One beauty trick you can share with everyone? Not really a beauty trick..but drink water! It does wonders for your skin and that makes everything soooo much easier!
  • Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty & makeup? Cleanse, Tone & Moisturise and don't use face wipes to cleanse!!


I don't even know..
X

4 comments:

  1. I used to get my nails done and I liked it but I missed doing them myself! It is really fun :) I have started drinking loads more water and it's surprising how much better I feel and my skin is better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing the amount of difference drinking water makes!x

      Delete
  2. Great blog and great tips,
    I love stumbling across Irish bloggers.
    I am now following!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever.
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete