Thursday 12 July 2012

Skin Care Routine

Hello Lovelies!

If you know me you'll know that I am a complete and utter skin care fanatic! I love nothing more than cleansing my face in the evenings..(does that make me a bit sad) So being this way about my skin care makes me more aware of everything I put on my face. Most of the things I'm using has been discovered through trial & error, by reading reviews on different blogs and recommendations from friends! It has taken me a while to find a routine that I think really works for me. So I thought that I would share it with you in case anyone like me likes to see what works for other people!



So as you can see I don't actually use that many products on my face, I hate using strong smelling products on my face as I find they are too harsh and since I have really sensitive skin that is not something I want to be doing!

For my everyday skincare routine the first thing I do is cleanse my face with my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. Let me tell you something, this stuff is a miracle worker. The product is lovely and creamy and really gets every speck of my make up off (including water-proof mascara!) and I love using the muslin cloths that you get with it, makes my skin feel smooth and very polished as the name would suggest. 
Next I use my Garnier Soft Essentials Toner, and I love this because it has rose extract in it which is really good for sensitive skin. I love using toner on my skin, I never thought it made that much difference so I stopped using it. During this time my skin felt so dry, tight and uncomfortable it made me realise the benefits of using a toner. I also find it really refreshing, even if you're not wearing make up all day just to waken up your skin abit.
Lastly I put on my moisturiser, and this Garnier moisturiser is my absolute favourite..I love it so much I've written an entire blog post about it here so I won't ramble on about it any more! 

So every once in awhile I like to give my skin a little treat, I love doing face masks & I try to use them once every 2 weeks on my face. The one I'm using at the moment is Montagne Jeunesse in Dark Chocolate. It smells delish but apart from that it does an amazing job at bringing out all the hidden blemishes in my skin so I can get them out of the way before any big events!
And finally the facial exfoliator that I like to use is Vichy Detoxifying Exfoliating Cream. It has tiny exfoliating beads in it which I like and again it smells lovely, not too harsh on my skin and it leaves my skin feeling lovely and smooth!

So thats pretty much it for my skin care routine! I really want to try the Clarisonic so if any of you have it could you let me know how you find it to help with my decision? 

X

12 comments:

  1. I love skincare too! Way more than makeup at the mo. I haven't got a Clarisonic but I'd be really wary if you've got sensitive skin, I'm not sure it'd do much for you! I really my skincare routine at the mo, I might do a post on it. There are so many products I'm using though!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll defiantly be having a peek when you do your post!:) I think we're good for looking after our skin! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. If you ever feel like a change in your skincare routine I definitely recommend clinique products, they are pricey but completely worth it! I'm doing a review on my clinique products tonight so do read it if you want some ideas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll defiantly have a look hun! I've been eyeing up Clinique for a while now!:D xx

      Delete
  3. I'm thinking about buying the Liz Earle Polish and cleanse, everyone has so many great things to say about it! I really want a Clarisonic too but they are so bloody expensive haha. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I am really loving your blog and of course am following back! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Liz Earle ran out last night and I'm a little bit heartbroken!haha! awh thanks hun! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love Montagne Jeunesse masks! Heaven!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I want to eat the chocolate one! xx

      Delete
  5. I love Liz Earle's Cleasne and Polish, it's amazing. There moisturisers are also quite good xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must try the moisturisers! I've heard so many good things about them :)xxx

      Delete
  6. Have yet to try Vichy but have read good things about it. I have a clarisonic and love it- it's been 6+ months and I def see a difference

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will have to make an Investment in one!:D

      Delete