Tuesday 14 August 2012

Top Five | Mascaras


Hello Lovelies!

If you know me you will know my obsession with mascaras. I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect mascara that will give me volume and length without making my lashes look clumpy. So while on this hunt I have obviously tried loads of mascaras. So here are my top five mascaras..of the moment!

 No.7 Exquisite Curl


This is the mascara that I use mostly on my bottom lashes. I find that the brush has the perfect curve to grab all the tiny lashes on the bottom. It makes them look lovely and full and doesn't leave any clumps ever. I always stock up on this whenever the No.7 vouchers are going around in Boots.

 Maybelline Falsies


This is one of my favourites for achieving volumous lashes. I used to use the original falsies mascara but then they released this one with the the new brush and I find that this brush works so much better. I find it grabs the lashes more and coats them all equally in the mascara.

 Rimmel Scandal Eyes 


This is a more recent addition to my mascara collection. I will admit the only reason that bought this was because of the eye catching packaging (nice work there Rimmel) But since using it I find that it makes my lashes look massive! Its not a great one for length but when I wear it its like wearing short false eyelashes with the amount of volume and thickness I get from it.

 MAC Opulash


I bought this mascara aaaages ago but I still really like it. Its abit similar to the Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara but it gives a more natural look to your lashes. Its a more expensive mascara but I find it is worth it. It does smell abit which is abit weird for a mascara but I suppose I don't spend much time sniffing my eyelashes!

Benefit They're Real


This is my absolute favourite mascara. I could not go a week without having this in my make up bag. It just does everything I could ever want a mascara to do! It gives my lashes length and volume. The amount of people that have asked me if I'm wearing false eyelashes while wearing this mascara is unbelieveable. It is definatyly worth the €25 (ouch) I paid for!

Have you any recommendations for new mascaras for me to try? 

X


16 comments:

  1. I have and love 3 of these mascaras! I went to Benefit one day and the make up artist put They're Real on me and then a lady came over and bought it because she loved how it made my lashes look! I also love YSL shocking mascara - it makes my lashes look incredible :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's next on my to buy list...I have heard sooo many good things about it!:D xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried ANY of these I'm sad to say. Really want to give the benefit one a go though! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! Even though its expensive I think it's so worth it!:) x

      Delete
  3. Great products! Thanks for the post!)

    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rimmel Falsies is one of my all time favourite mascaras! God knows how many tubes I've been through, it's amazing. I love Rimmel Scandaleyes too, I know a few people who don't like it but I think it's SO good. I bought a mini tube of Benefit They're Real the other day and I don't like it :( in fact I took it off because it didn't hold a curl. I'm gonna try it again though!
    Btw I found your blog off twitter, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks hun! I found when my Benefit dried out a little I liked it more!:D xx

      Delete
  5. Just noticed I wrote Rimmel Falsies instead of Maybelline WOOPS! Writing in a rush!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good selection! I love bad gal, my fav :-)

    Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of all these I've only tried the maybelline falsies, I'd love to try the no7 and benefit mascaras. My favourites atm are l'oreal telescopic and mac haute and naughty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must try the l'oreal one!:D I've heard so many good reviews about it:D xx

      Delete
  8. I love the idea of using the no.7 on your bottom lashes, I find it so hard to get a mascara with a thin enough wand to do the bottom lashes. Falsies is defs my fav :)

    Claire x

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get an actual bottom lash mascara to see the difference haha xx

      Delete