Tuesday 18 September 2012

100th Post!

 
 
Hello Lovelies!
 
I have reached abit of a milestone on my blog today. This is actually my 100th post on my blog..woo hoo!
 
I feel slightly proud that I have reached it as when I originally started up I didn't even think I would reach 100 posts let alone 100 followers!
 
I just wanted to say thank you all so much for reading my blog and following it too. I really do enjoy blogging and have met some lovely people from it and I hope to be doing it for a long time yet!
 
X

3 comments:

  1. congrats girly :)

    lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Now following you, would you like to follow back? :)
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Sometimes it's not easy to keep plodding on. High five for your efforts.
    S xx

    ReplyDelete