Thursday 20 September 2012

Essie Set in Stones

Hello Lovelies!

If you follow me on Twitter you will know about my latest obsession with getting my hands on the Essie nail polish Set in Stones.


I had seen it online and fell in love. But I could never find it anywhere, I had searched on all the well known beauty sites and in shops but never had any luck. It was in the Spring/Summer collection last year so I had pretty much given up all hope of ever getting my hands on it!
I eventually typed it into eBay just on a whim, I didn't expect to get any results back but it came up and within 5 minutes I had it ordered.

I purchased it here for a bargainous €7. I have been using this constantly since I've gotten it. I love it so much it was in my August favourites. I wear it on my 'bling' finger. I layer it up so its just solid glitter!

It's my new favourite nail polish and I think I'm going to be obsessed for quite some time!

What do you think of it?

X

4 comments:

  1. I have a glitter obsession at the minute and love this xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. how absolutely beautiful. i think i need this now haha!

    lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, found you while blogwalking - your blog is so pretty! I love the look of this polish. I'm a total magpie and a sucker for anything sparkly! xo

    ReplyDelete