Monday 24 September 2012

Monday Wishlist

Hello Lovelies!

Yet another dreary Monday in Ireland and yet another Monday of me looking online at all the things I want but can't afford sob!


 
 
 Mulberry Alexa Bag- I think this is one thing I can safely say will be on my wish list for quite a while! I have been in love with this bag forever! But I can't justify the price for it so I may have to settle for a copy!
 
River Island Leather Sleeve Jacket- I had this on my 'to buy' list for the weekend but I have a RI gift voucher that I wanted to  use but I forgot it at home so I'll have to wait for another day! Even though these kinds of jackets are everywhere I think they are so easy to wear and are lovely!
 
Zara Diamante Skull Scarf- Yet another thing I wanted to pick up at the weekend but when I seen it in real life some of the diamonte bits were missing off the scarf and I didn't want to pay €20 for something that would just loose its sparkles really quickly!
 
Shu Umera Eyelash Curlers- I have been lusting after these for ages too! I've heard so many rave reviews about these eyelash curlers and since I'm a huge mascara lover I think this is the next thing needed! One of the joys of living in the countryside of Ireland means these aren't all that readly available but I'm hoping Santa will be nice this year!
 
Louise Gray Topshop Lipstick in Legend- I was having a stalk of the Topshop website and came across this little beauty. Now it may not be as neon pink as it looks online but I am loving the look of this lipstick! As you know I'm coming out of my comfort zone abit with my choice of lip colour so this would be a very bold choice for me!
 
I feel abit better now about my Monday after that bit of internet window shopping.
 
X
 
 

11 comments:

  1. i really want that RI jacket :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Penneys have a copy of it! If only I lived near one! :( xx

      Delete
  2. I have been eyeing that skull scarf from Zara! I think it is perfect with the little gems! (:
    Sstephoosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half the gems on the scarf I was looking at was missing:(

      Delete
  3. I want everything on this list. Espesh the jacket. Sooo cool. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a copy of the Mulberry bag off ebay and I had a lot of people asking me if it was the real deal! Unfortunately, I had to tell them truth! xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I cant find a good copy online! Have you got the link for yours?:D xxx

      Delete
  5. That River Island jacket keeps haunting me, have been drooling over the Zara version and have hesitated over this one more than once.... is it a sign that your posting about it? I think that means I need to go buy it lol! ;-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete