Monday 1 April 2013

Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you are all enjoying your Bank Holiday Monday! I'm currently recovering from all the chocolate from yesterday! A bit of a random side note but wouldn't it be amazing if they made easter egg sized Maltester bunnies? I think we should start a petition to Maltesers to get this happening next year...and to also make the bunnies a year round thing...anyway enough about chocolate (the diet starts tomorrow) 

Enter my latest obsession., the Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeliners. I think Rimmel have been on top of their game with all their releases in the past year. One of the things I was most intrigued about was the new eyeliners. I was immediatly drawn in by the Nude shade because I much prefer using a nude eyeliner to a white one because I think it's less harsh and it is so hard to find a nice nude eyeliner on the high street. The nude was the first one I picked up and I was instantly smitten. It glides on like a dream...and stays put ALL DAY! When they say water-proof they really mean it! Since then I picked up the Black and Taupe shades and all three have become permanent fixtures in my make up bag. Each of them are amazingly pigmented, apply so smoothly and you can smudge them in really nicely but once they set they do not budge! 

I would thourghly recommend you give these a go! They are such amazing quality for an amazing price and they are definitely comparable to higher-end alternatives! 

Let me know if you've tried these and what your favourite colour is!


24 comments:

  1. I really need an eyeliner that stays put; all mine are royal smudgers! I completely agree with the giant Malteaster bunny idea by the way! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we should start that petition!:D xx

      Delete
  2. i really wanted to try rimmel for so long. its so hard to find rimmel in asia. all prices are usually so expensive!

    love your blog! hope u follow me too!

    xx,
    http://littledreamersavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no!:( I can't believe the prices are so different:(xx

      Delete
  3. I love these too! They're so silky, and soft.. Although the Taupe didn't show on my skin, but they're cheap still :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree about having an easter egg sized malteser bunny. i would be happiest girl ever if they done this! This eyeliners look lovely, I'm loving rimmel at the minute.

    Katie xx

    http://beautyandthebakerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the nude and the black one of these and I love them! I find the black can be a bit too harsh on a daytime but the nude gives such a nice natural look :)

    alicekatex.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the nude too! I'm so glad there is a highstreet nude eyeliner finally xx

      Delete
  6. I normally stay clear from kohl liners because I find they just slip off, but I've heard so much about these I'm going to have to give them a try! Great post :)

    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lucy xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll love them! They're so long lasting! xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks for this review, the nude liner looks like a dream! Definitely something I need to get my hands on (:

    http://rachelmx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree rimmel are on top of their game! These are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried these beauties yet and I am a massive fan of Avon's supershock gel eyeliner pencil but it is good to know these are a drugstore alternative if I run out last minute. The other Rimmel eyeliners I have tried in the past have been rubbish.

    http://barbiesparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to try the Avon ones for ages too!:D xx

      Delete
  10. Ohhh I love the look of that nude one! Going to purchase :)
    www.jadebradymakeup.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite eyeliners! I love the nude so much and really want to try the baby blue one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really liked this eyeliner till it was time to sharpen it, it literally jst turned to mush was so strange & when I tried to use it, it jst completely like squashed & fell apart lolol had to throw it away :( x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've still not managed to get my little beauty mitts on these yet I keep forgetting every time that I pop into Boots. The nude one sounds amazing. Fab review lovely

    Danielle xxx

    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look lovely! I've pretty much given up wearing eyeliner because it smudges and wears off so quickly so these might be worth a try! :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete