Monday 29 April 2013

The Anniversary Weekend

                           • Our hotel with a gorgeous blue sky! • Starbucks • MAC Lipstick Heaven • My New Love! • Racing Day  Anniversary Dinner • Big Smiles 

Hello Lovelies!


This weekend myself and the boyfriend decided to go away for two nights in Dublin. On Wednesday we'll be 5 years together and we wanted to celebrate a little. So we booked our nights away and headed off last Friday. Please excuse the quality of the pictures, I only had my phone with me! 


On Friday after we arrived we went for a walk around town. It was lovely and sunny and it was so relaxing just browsing the shops. I was a very lucky girl and got treated to a gorgeous new lipstick in Brown Thomas, a review will be up very soon! The next day we went out to Mondello Park because I bought Alex a voucher for a racing course day for his 21st so we booked that for the same weekend. He said it was absolutely amazing and he really enjoyed it, I have to say I'm completely clueless when it comes to cars so I'll just have to take his word for it! Saturday night we went out for dinner, (OOTN post coming your way soon!) and just relaxed for the rest of the evening. On Sunday we started our journey back, but not without a quick pitstop at Liffey Valley, where (shock) I walked away empty handed! 



Such a lovely relaxing weekend, and it was so nice to celebrate our Anniversary. Roll on the next 5 years! 



13 comments:

  1. awww looks like you had a great weekend :D
    I want to go to Dublin so bad :D

    Hope you have a great week

    artofmi3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww happy anniversary, very cute. love the choice of lipstick colour too, ysl is always a winner :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pics! happy anniversary :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I'm supposed to be going to Dublin in the summer :) Looks like you had a really good weekend! Happy anniversary :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, congrats on your anniversary! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks like a lovely weekend, glad you enjoyed lovely :)!xx

    ReplyDelete