Sunday 16 June 2013

Beauty Wishlist | June 2013


Hello Lovelies! 

I hope you are all having a brilliant weekend, I spent the day yesterday just relaxing with my boyfriend and I think today that me and my mum are going doing some shopping! So what perfect timing for me to write up another wishlist of the items I am currently lusting over! 

1. Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder
Admittedly I had never heard of Kevyn Aucoin up until recent months when the massive hype started to spread across the beauty community, and you know me I'm never one to pass up on an over-hyped product! I am obsessed with highlighters (I even had one on my last wishlist!) and I will not rest until I achieve the Millie Mackintosh glow that everyone seems to lust after so much! 

2. Real Techniques Limited Edition Brushes
I am a massive fan of the Real Techniques brushes, I wouldn't be able to go a day without using one at the moment! So imagine my excitement when I heard they were releasing a limited edition set that would be on sale for one year! They are duo fibre brushes and I just need them in my life. Need. 

3. MAC Let's Skate Paintpot
When I first seen Fleur de Force using this I thought to myself, that sounds right up my street and I mentally added it to my shopping list for London. But whatever happened when I was in MAC in Selfridges, I swatched it, loved it but forgot to buy it! Next time I'm at MAC it will be the first thing I make a bee-line for! Someone please tell me it's not limited edition! 

4. Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanner for Face 
I am a big fan of fake tan. You all know this, but something I have yet to try is a facial tanner. Admittedly I have done the whole applying body tan to my face (shhhh...slap on wrist I know!) but I have never dipped a toe into the facial tanning world. I have heard so many good things about the Clarins one that I think it might be the way forward! 

5. Bourjois Cream Blushes
I have been so excited to get my hands on these for weeks. As soon as I heard that they were being released I knew I had to have them! I haven't been able to get my hands on them in my local Boots yet and again I did mean to pick them up in London but I forgot! (this is what happens when I don't write things down!) I have my eye on numbers 01 and 02 as I'm going through a peachy/coral phase at the moment and I think they would be perfect! 

6. YSL Babydoll Mascara
When I was buying my new YSL Touche Eclat foundation the sales assistant applied the Babydoll mascara on my lashes. Even though she only applied two layers at most the effect was amazing and I fell in love. Damn you YSL! I've read so many good reviews since that I really do think this may be my next "high-end" make up purchase...roll on payday! 

So those are the products I am currently lusting over! Have you tried any of these products? If you have reviews please link them below as I would love to hear your thoughts! 



11 comments:

  1. I have to admit the YSL Baydoll mascara does look amazing xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist!
    I didnt know the real techniques brushes would be on sale for a year! Thats is an awesome limited edition time frame! I need them too.

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Bourjois Cream Blush in 02 and I absolutely love it, it's a gorgeous peachy/coral colour. They're currently on an introductory offer in Boots for €8.99, so I hope you manage to get your hands on them soon :)

    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I adore real techniques, the limited edition brushes just don't appeal to me! But I really want the Kevin Aucoin celestial powder xx

    Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanna try the clarins self tanner :) great picks! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try those cream blushes too, they look so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the real techniques brushes recently and so far I really like them! I'm lusting after the clarins face tanner too so you must let me know what it's like if you get it! Also you def need to get a bourjois cream blush, I especially like 01 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try the babydoll mascara too!! I have a YSL make over on Monday so hopefully I can ask them to try it on me too!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my eye on the limited edition RT brushes and the YSL mascara too, my bank balance definitely hates me! xx

    ReplyDelete