Saturday 6 July 2013

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter


Hello Lovelies!

I know surprise surprise another highlighter...I'm sorry but I'm obsessed! I love nothing more than a good highlighter and it is one of my favourite steps in my makeup routine. So I thought I would show you one of my cheaper (possibly my cheapest) highlighters that I use! 

I picked this up on a whim a few months ago and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of it! I had never tried any MUA make up products before this, (I have tried some nail products which I also liked!) so I was abit sceptical about it since it was so cheap, £3 to be exact! I honestly did not have high hopes for this at all and I think it was actually the design of the product that tempted me to pop this in my shopping basket! I love the embossing in the product. I think it gives it such a luxurious feel and it looks so pretty! 

Like I said I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I had expected it to be really chalky and not very pigmented but when I tried it I found it to be lovely and silky and very nicely pigmented. In the picture above that is just one swipe with my finger and rubbed onto the back of my hand. I actually prefer using my fingers to apply this instead of a brush because I think it looks more natural that way. It doesn't contain any glitter in it which is always a massive plus for me, it just gives you a nice sheen without looking too overdone!

I would thoroughly recommend you pick this up, at £3 you really couldn't go wrong! 



5 comments:

  1. I adore this highlighter, it's definitely one of the best I've tried and so cheap as well!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am obseeeeeesed with highlighters <3 Have you ever tried the MeMeMe cosmetics gold shimmer stack it is so fab I posted about it here :)

    http://toodollymakeup.blogspot.ie/2013/05/shimmer-stack.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love highlighters too! and this one I defo need to try out soon, the design is cute looks a bit lke the mac extra dimension highlighters.
    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous highlight and soooo inexpensive. I love ones that aren't too glittery so this looks perfect for me.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete