Monday 26 August 2013

MAC's Let's Skate Paintpot


Hello Lovelies!

I have been so excited to write about this because this product is something I have been dying to get my hands on for months! It was released as part of the Glitter and Ice collection back in 2011 but of course living in the countryside in Ireland made it slightly difficult to get my hands on, but a couple of months ago it was released again as part of the permanent collection (eep!)

Now I am not normally one for glitter on my eyelids because I have hooded eyes and I normally have to use matte eyeshadow to try and combat that. But this was just too beautiful to pass up! It is a very very light champagne pink, when I first started using it the pink wasn't very noticeable which I was so disappointed with but the more I've used it the more the pink started to show! It contains very tiny specks of gold glitter which did scare me abit but the more I use it the more I'm growing to become more confident with it.

I have been just wearing it swept across my lid with a small bit of MAC's Vanilla on top of it and that has been my go to look lately because it looks like I've done a lot more than I actually have which is always great. It lasts me the full day without budging too. This is the first paint pot I have tried and it has set the bar high for any other ones I might be trying next. I'm mad to try Painterly now! I'm sensing the start of a new addiction ladies! Send help! 

Have you tried Let's Skate? How do you wear it?


10 comments:

  1. I would love to buy MAC products again but the fact they're not cruelty free anymore makes me want to cry...they have so many beautiful items and colours but I don't buy anymore! :(

    This looks gorgeous too and would be perfect worn alone on the eye to brighten or on the eyebrows as a highlighter too from what I can see on the colour! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and it's so nice! Sometimes I wear it on its own for a fairy look or I put it underneath an eyeshadow to make it shimmery x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Not sure how I'd get on with it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love this Paint Pot, it's so beautiful.

    I like to wear mine under a loose shimmery peach eyeshadow by Bellapierre. If you want to see how this looks I've got a swatch in my July Favourites post :)

    I definitely want to try more Paint Pots now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty shade! I really fancy testing this out x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely divine! I'll have to get myself a paint pot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lets skate is sooo pretty! I've wanted it for so long and now I think I have to get it haha xx

    ReplyDelete