Friday 11 October 2013

Autumn Nail Picks



Hello Lovelies!

Since it is the season and all I thought I would show you my top 5 picks of nail polish for Autumn! Now I love Autumn. Without a doubt it is my favourite season. I love the weather, the clothes, the make up and of course the nail colours! You can probably see a theme running through my picks based on the pictures above, and yes you would be correct..I love my dark colours. So I will go through them a bit more in detail.

Essie Bahama Mama
First up is a nail polish that I was utterly obsessed with last Autumn/Winter and the obsession has continued on this year. It is a very deep plumy-red colour that looks amazing on the nails. I love Essie polishes in general (and I know Jess is partial to one or twenty too!) and the brush on this polish makes it all the easier to apply!

Barry M's Racing Green
 One I picked up late last year but instantly fell in love with was Barry M's Racing Green. I don't have anything like this in my collection (and trust me, I own a lot of nail polish!) It is the most gorgeous deep forest green with a metallic sheen to it. I wore this quite abit around Christmas last year and I can imagine I will continue to get the use out of it this year too!

Revlon Facets of Fushia
This is the nail polish I can tell you now will be on my toes pretty much constantly for the next couple of weeks. I bought this yonks ago but still really like it. It is a polish with purple glitter suspended in a black gel, I normally put a layer of black polish on under this just to make it look more intense. It looks fantastic on the toes but it is impossible to get off!

Rimmel Celebrity Bash
The last two polishes are of a similar family but different enough to both be included. First up is Rimmels Celebrity Bash, a classic red shade that you really can't go wrong with. I love the formulas of these polishes and the brush again makes application all the easier!

Chanel Rouge Noir
And secondly is my favourite nail polish of the moment. I really am trying hard to keep this for special wear because it is so expensive, but that is just not happening. It is a gorgeous deep red shade, you could almost mistake it for black in some lights. I think it looks so classy with short manicured nails.

So those are my 5 nail polish picks for Autumn! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! What are your plans? Mine as always include food and relaxing! 

What are your favourite nail colours for Autumn? Let me know your recommendations!


20 comments:

  1. I really like all the polishes you picked out, particularly Bahama Mama, it looks perfect for this season. I have never tried any of the Rimmel Salon Pro polishes but I do like an easy application so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled to pop one in my basket when Boots have their next 3 for 2 offer on.

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you should hun, they're amazing quality! xx

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh I love these picks! I'm not a huge fan of green, but the shade that you've picked looks gorgeous. I love the Facets of Fushia too. I was going to recommend you have a look at Barry M Raspberry but I think you have it already! Haha.

    - Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raspberry is one of my all time favourites! You know me well:D xx

      Delete
  3. That Glitter is Gorgeous!!! Great Essie shade too

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Impossible to get off but completely worth it! xx

      Delete
  4. The Essie and the Chanel shades are so gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wearing that exact Chanel varnish as we speak! It was an 18th birthday present and possibly my favourite colour ever! Good choice :)
    Zelda xxx

    zelda249@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shades are beautiful perfect colours x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that barry M colour, so pretty! And the Chanel varnish is a lovely colour too, so deep and rich x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahama Mama is one of my favourites as well :) I also really like Rimmel's Urban purple :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll have to check that one out!:D xx

      Delete
  9. Wow! Surprisingly I really like the dark forest green shade from Barry M. I will be looking to see if this is still available on their counters..one I do not already have, shocker.

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Racing Green is stunning, pretty sure my sister has that...I may have to 'borrow' it.
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete