Friday 15 November 2013

Essie's After School Boy Blazer


Hello Lovelies!

I hope you all have had a fantastic week! I know..I have jumped on another bandwagon with this nail polish. Everyone has already fallen in love with it so obviously I couldn't not get it! 

The nail polish in question is of course Essie's After School Boy Blazer (quite the mouthful but cutest name ever!) This was released as part of their Autumn 2013 collection and of course once the hype kicked in it was impossible to get! I ended up getting my mine from Beauty Bay and after a few days waiting by the door for the postman it was finally in my hands and within minutes it was on my nails! I am a massive fan of the whole darkened nail colours and love my deep reds and plums for Autumn/Winter but I have never really tried a navy shade before. I really have fallen in love with this nail polish, I have literally not had anything else on my nails since getting it so you can expect it in a favourites soon!  I found it does apply a little streaky on the first coat but coat number two fixes all that and you are left with a beautiful polished manicure! 

I have definitely found my Autumn nail polish staple for this year in After School Boy Blazer. Did you manage to get your hands on it? What are your thoughts?


16 comments:

  1. I want this!!!! Heard and seen so many reviews on this!! The only navy polish I have is metallic and it makes me not like it so much! This is laaaavly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you should definitely pick this one up hun! xx

      Delete
  2. I looove these colour! I just wish I had longer/nicer nails to justify buying it! :)
    Simply-Abbi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you should grow your nails and treat yourself to this colour then! x

      Delete
  3. This looks gorgeous! Perfect for that time of year! Currently in Oz we are celebrating Spring, but I will keep my eye out for this when Autumn comes around next March! :)

    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you should hun! I hope you get your hands on it! xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a gorgeous colour :) I'm definitely leaning towards purples and oxbloods on my nails this autumn, but I am a huge fan of this shade :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shade!! Dark navy's are my absolute fave for winter xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYONE has this one!! I haven't been able to find it!! Looks so pretty!

    verosays.com

    xoVero

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh lovely colour! It reminds me a bit of OPI Russian Navy which I love x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I love this. A bottle of my old favourite - OPI Russian Navy - died a death recently, so maybe this could replace it.

    Sara at Belfast Beauty Love

    ReplyDelete