Thursday 19 December 2013

No.7 Instant Radiance Highligher


Hello Lovelies!

Yes I know..another highlighter. But in my defense I had a voucher that was due to expire so it would have been rude to let it go to waste really! So I found myself picking up the latest highligher offering from No.7. I am already a massive fan of their Skin Illuminator - which is remarkably similar to Nars Copocobana Illumintor FYI! So I had really high expectations for this new addition. 

This highligher is different to any I've tried before in the sense that it is in "stick" formation. It makes it super easy to apply to the tops of the cheekbones and down the centre of your nose. Also it is really hard to mess up with this method of application. One swipe on the areas you want to put it on and you are done. It easily built up if you apply in layers and blend in after each rather than just going crazy in one swipe! It sits really nicely on top of foundation, sometimes with cream products I find I have to be careful not to wipe off my foundation underneath but this stays put where it's meant to and doesn't move anything else! I also love the packaging. It is so compact it makes it perfect for going travelling with or just popping in your handbag if you want to apply more throughout the day!

So if you are on the hunt for a decently priced highlighter- look no further! You can pick it up online here or from any No.7 counters for €12.95.


6 comments:

  1. You've definitely made me want to buy this product now Danielle! At the moment I use Soap & Glory's 'Glow All Out' but I've always wanted to get a stick highlighter rather than a powder. Great post :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, I think I know what I will be getting next with my No 7 Voucher!

    www.petitebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of Benefits watt's up.. I work on the No7 counter and I love this product! Such a good value alternative to the Benefit highlighter stick. Unfortunately it is a limited edition product but hopefully more people will start to realise how nice it is and it might stay on the shelves :) Love hearing No7 posts and what people think of their products.

    I posted about No7 skincare on my blog last week, I really think No7 is underrated for their products but hopefully they will appeal to younger age ranges with products like these! :)

    www.kissnmake-up.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not seen a stick highlighter like this before, but it definitely appeals! I always get nail varnish with my voucher, I need to try some more of their makeup range really xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the look of this highlighter, it looks so practical!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like something I'd love, need to try it!! xx

    ReplyDelete