Monday 7 April 2014

Benefit's Gimme Brow




Hello Lovelies!

I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about this product from everyone but I couldn't not give my two cents about it. After hearing all the reviews I knew it was something I wanted to try eventually but I didn't go out and buy it straight away. But then my mum of all people arrived home with it absolutely delighted with her purchase and of course I had to test it out! Now my mum wasn't blessed with the best of eyebrows. She has one full one and then the other kind of fades away halfway through. The lovely girl at Benefit applied the lighter shade for her and she actually had eyebrows ladies and gentlemen! It was amazing. I couldn't get over how natural they looked when she came home with her new eyebrows and her new purchase.

The shade that she picked up was the Light/Medium which I think will suit most skin-tones and hair colour. I actually swatched the darker shade when it first came out and I know I wouldn't get away with it. So when I tried out my mums one the first thing I noticed was the size of the brush. It was absolutely teeny! Extremely similar to the Clinique Bottom Lash mascara brush, seriously small which is brilliant for detail and definition compared to the brush of the Maybelline Brow Drama which I had been using up until I started using this. The colour itself is a very ashy brown - perfect for blonds right up to medium brunettes. It is very similar to MAC's Omega only in liquid form.

The main idea behind the Gimme Brow is that it has mini lash-like fibres in it so when it adheres to the eyebrows it instantly creates a more natural fuller brow. Now I am all about the nice thick eyebrows but I still want them to look as natural as possible. When I first used this I used the tip of the wand to almost draw through the areas where I wanted more shape and definition. The colour is a perfect match for my brows so it really does give a more natural shape to them. Once I have filled in using the tip I run the brush through my brows to hold them in place. The hold that this product gives is amazing. Your brows will not go anywhere all day, it's like hairspray for the eyebrows, amazing!

I ended up loving the result it gave me I went out a couple of days later and bought one for myself and have been using it everyday since! I just use it on its own for everyday - work etc. but if I am going out and want a more dramatic look I apply my Soap & Glory Brow Arch pencil first and then put this on top - match made in heaven!

I would thoroughly recommend this especially after seeing the difference it has made to my mums brows, it really is amazing! It is available from Benefit Counters and online here.



1 comment:

  1. Men and women are interested in enhancing your beauty and beauty care professionals demand is always there.Beauty career

    ReplyDelete