Friday 18 April 2014

No.7 Lash Impact Mascara



Hello Lovelies!

Yes I know what you're thinking, another mascara!? Yes I know I can be a tad disloyal to my mascaras, but I will justify that by saying I am just constantly on the hunt for a bigger and better mascara when truth be told there are so many in my collection that I adore. So yes I have just added another one to the mascara family. This is the No.7 Lash Impact mascara. To say I was excited about this release was an understatement. First of all, just look at the packaging! It is red and glittery, can you get any more fabulous? This is definitely one that will look good in your make up bag! 

This mascara claims to give "Great volume in 1 coat and an amplified false lash effect in 2 coats" and you all know how I feel about a voluminous lash. Now I have fairly long eyelashes to begin with and I curl them everyday without fail but after one layer of this mascara it gives such thickness to my lashes, and even though it doesn't really say- it gives amazing length too! When I layer it up it makes my lashes really dark and voluminous without looking clumpy - which I'm sure we can all agree is not the look we are going for! 

The brush is not normally something I would go for, it is straight bristle brush (if that's the correct term for it) which has a lot of bristles on it. I would normally go for a plastic wand or a curved wand,  but this works amazingly well for grabbing the lashes and fully coating them in product. It even gets those tiny lashes in your inner corner covered too! I found this lasted really well on me all day, it held the curl of my lash which is one of the main things I look for in a mascara. There was no smudging or "dropping down" happening either, so there will be no panda eyes situations happening either, woohoo! 

I don't think I can rave about this mascara enough to be honest. You need it in your life. Plus it is on an Introductory offer in Boots at the moment for €13 here! Go on give it a go and let me know if you love it as much as I do!


5 comments:

  1. well you have made this sound almost irresistible x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried a No7 mascara for ages. I tend to go for plastic brushes but this sounds fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This packaging looks so pretty, I saw it in store the other day. It looks like a great mascara, I have tried a couple of good ones from No7 & this is next on my list
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now I need to try it... Your lashes look so fluttery and wispy with it on, sold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the honest review, sometimes it's not easy to find that perfect mascara. I'm using maybelline now but it did take me awhile to find the one that suits me too <3

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Easter Recipes

    ReplyDelete