Wednesday 16 April 2014

Origins GinZing | Moisturiser & Eye-Cream





Hello Lovelies, 

I have changed my skincare routine alot the past couple of months, and one of the main changes which I have been loving has been my moisturizer and eye-cream. Now I had been eying up (pardon the pun) this eye-cream for months before I actually bought it but once I got it I ended it up loving it so much that I had to get the moisturizer too! 

Origins GinZing Eye Cream
This had been on my wish list for months before I ended up buying it. I really don't know why it took me so long to order it but I am so glad I did. I always have had really dark circles under my eyes and no amount of sleep or any other eye cream will get rid of them. People always noticed them and commented on them so it was starting to get a little annoying because concealer couldn't even help at this stage so when I discovered the GinZing eye cream with its promises to brighten up under the eyes and reduce puffiness I had fallen in love without even trying it! It contains a tiny bit of shimmer so it instantly makes your under-eye area look brighter which is great for no make-up days but in the long run I have really found such an improvement with the discoloration under my eyes, the purple-ness has faded completely and I have actually got normal colored skin under my eyes for the first time in what feels like forever! It's ingredients include caffeine which is brilliant for reducing puffiness under the eyes. It is really lightweight and sinks in instantly so if you want to put make up on over it you don't have to wait around for it to dry. It really is a fantastic brightening eye-cream and if you have similar issues with your eye area I would definitely recommend you give this a go! 

Origins GinZing Moisturizer
This was something I knew I had to try after using and loving the eye-cream. I had read reviews about this before and the one thing that did put me off was the fact that it smelt of oranges. But when I seen it in store and give it a sniff the smell wasn't too bad and I knew I would be able to deal with it especially if it gave me results as good as the eye cream did! This is an extremely lightweight moisturizer which I actually like because I find alot of moisturizers are really heavy on my skin and don't sink in properly. It is described as an "energy-boosting moisturizer" and I would definitely agree. After a few weeks of using this both morning and night my skin has become so much brighter and healthy looking. I am so glad I didn't let the smell of this put me off because once you apply it you really can't smell it and for the effect it gives it is definitely worth it! 

These were actually the first products I have bought from Origins and since trying these I am a firm fan of the brand! I also have been using the Super Spot Remover which is just amazing! If you have any other recommendations from Origins, please let me know because I really want to try some other things but I just don't know where to begin!


7 comments:

  1. I always read lovely reviews about the Origins products but I have never actually tried anything from them. I wish I could pick up a sample somewhere before I actually went ahead and bought them. Lovely review :)
    Becka | This Is My World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! I also have both of these products and love them :) The eyecream is my favourite for day time use, as I find it sits so nicely under my concealer!

    Love India xox
    The Jewel Beauty Blog - A friendly Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    PS - I have a mini Estee Lauder Haul live !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eye cream sounds amazing. I lost faith in eyecreams since trying the Benefit It's Potent so I think I'll give this a try :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in serious need of some eye cream, my eyes have gotten ridiculously dark at the minute! I'm definitely going to be looking in to buying this one very soon
    - em x

    http://thatgirl-em.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted to get these for so long, I love my Origins Masks and really want to get more of their skincare! xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just browsing and came upon your blog - had to follow! Lovely blog with interesting posts :)

    Best Wishes x
    http://benishkhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently using both of these as well and I absolutely adore them! I love that we've had similar results!
    xx

    ReplyDelete