Thursday 26 June 2014

Liz Earle Radiant Glow Bronzer



  
I had never tried any make up from Liz Earle. You all know about my feelings for their Hot Cloth Cleanser (Perfection) and their other skin care bits that I have tried. But make-up was never something I thought about getting from the brand. Having said that, any reviews I have seen on the make-up were always amazing and the products always looked gorgeous. So one Friday an email dropped in my inbox and let me know that there was free shipping on the website, and it was also payday. Oops.

So I ordered the Liz Earle Radiant Glow bronzer. In my opinion I was very well restrained because I was eying up their Signature Foundation too..(next purchase?) I am a big fan of both Nars Laguna and the Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel and they are really the only bronzers that I have and use everyday, so I wanted to dabble in the bronzed world now that it is Summertime. 

This bronzer comes with four different shades in the compact. Ranging from a dark bronze right up to a highlighter shade there is something for everyone. You can use your brush in one of the colours or like me, just swirl it around and have a bit of everything. Now this bronzer is definitely a shimmery bronzer, so it would not be suitable for contouring but swept across the cheeks, forehead and down the centre of the face really does give your complexion a gorgeous natural looking colour combined with a beautiful glow. The only thing I don't like about this bronzer is the smell. Random as it may be, I really can't stand the smell of this. Thankfully it doesn't linger too long after application. Other than that I love everything about it. The packaging is nicely simple, no fuss and very sturdy.

If you want to give this beautiful bronzer a go it is available online here.



2 comments:

  1. I've never thought to try makeup from Liz Earle! this bronzer looks great! x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it looks so pretty :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete