Tuesday 27 January 2015

What's in my Bag | Michael Kors Selma


Ever since I bought my bag back in the Summer of last year, I have been meaning to do one of these posts. Since we are at the beginning of a new year, I have done a major clear out and organization of my bag so I thought what better time to do it? I have hopes that I will be slightly more organized this year and wont accumulate as many receipts as I have done in the past! (you know you have a shopping problem when you have more receipts in your purse than money!

I have absolutely been loving this bag since I've gotten it and have used it as my everyday handbag since! I find it really sturdy and a perfect size to carry all my essentials while not being overly big. It is a very classic shape and colour so it goes perfectly with alot of outfits and occasions. It also comes with a long strap which is handy if you want to carry it across your body.


| iPhone 5s | a|wear Purse | Coin Purse | Kindle | Diary | Headphones |
 | NUXE Reve de Miel Handcream | NYX HD Concealer | Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk |
| River Island Hat| Bag Hook | NYX HD Concealer | Hair Clip |
| Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector | Locker Keys |


9 comments:

  1. Love your bag so much! Wanted one like that for so long x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag, and beautiful contents! I love the little bow on the wallet, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is beautiful. I really want a Michael Kors bag so badly! Your coin purse is so cute aswell! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag!! it's so pretty, I really want to get a MK! Also, the notebook is so cute! :) x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag! :)
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bag! I have the mini version but may have to invest in ine this size aswell :)
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your kindle cover and phone case! I too always have more receipts than cash in my purse and I really need to sort that out!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A diary is a must I feel. As well as headphones so I can enjoy some music. I have so many lip products in my bags. They just build up over time haha. My handbag essentials are here.

    Sarah's Abode - xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buy the latest michael kors handbags & purses on the official lovinabrand.com site. Order now for Michael Kors bags, purses, cross body bag for women and more styles!

    ReplyDelete