Thursday 23 July 2015

No.7 Dramatic Lift Mascara

  
In the last few weeks No.7 have launched a new mascara and I have been putting it to the test. You may have seen that I posted a before and after picture on my Facebook and I have been so impressed since then it has taken up permanent residence in my make-up bag. Aside from having ridiculously hard to photograph packaging, I have been really enjoying using this mascara. 

It has a good old fashioned curved bristle wand which, reminds me of the old No.7 Exquisite Curl mascara which I adored. It grips the lashes really well and makes it so easy to get an even layer of mascara on all the lashes. This mascara claims to lift lashes by 70% and to give the ultimate wide awake look. Now I religiously curl my lashes everyday before I apply mascara, and I can't remember the last time I didn't do this as part of my make-up routine. But since using this mascara I found that the curl lasts so much longer. It really helps plump up my eyelashes and keep the curl in the eyelash for longer. 

The formula is super light weight and I haven't had any problems with clumping because of this. It doesn't feel heavy on the lashes, and I have worn this on nights out and have been known to add more layers while I'm out. I still had no problems with clumping or flaking. Another thing I really like about this mascara is that it is really long-lasting on the lashes. I use my Kinvara Cleansing oil to remove it in the evenings but it won't budge before that. I haven't tested to see if it's waterproof, I doubt it is but it seems to be a really hard wearing mascara. 


It is currently on an introductory price of €13 in Boots so I'd recommend you snap it up now if you want to give it a go! New holy grail mascara? I don't want to speak to soon but...

5 comments:

  1. I got this on offer in boots and its amazing! Im in love with it x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaat!!!! That's unbelievable!!! On the list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your lashes look amazing in the before and after photo!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowza, this looks amazing! I must buy this, hopefully next time I'll go to Boots they'll have the £5 No.7 voucher and can grab myself a bargain.

    Lucy x
    http://shebearacharmedlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not seen this in stores yet, and though I looks like it works nicely... I'm not a fan of the brush!! I really struggle with mascara's that don't have a straight brush! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete