Monday 23 November 2015

Cocoa Brown Instant Tan Bronzing Gel Matte


Cocoa Brown just never lets a girl down, Marissa Carter just never gets it wrong and when I heard that she was releasing new Instant Tanning Gels I was so excited and couldn't wait to get my hands on them. There were two variations released- a matte version and a shimmer version. Of course they sold out almost instantly online so eventually when they came back into stock I snapped up the matte version. I will definitely pick up the shimmer to give it a go- I think it would be perfect for a night out on the legs. But I felt I would get more wear out of the matte on an everyday basis. 

This really was love on first application. I used the fabulous double sided tanning mitt- also from Cocoa Brown- to apply this tan. The first time I used it was a lazy day so I only tanned the areas that were on show, so my top half and my knees.(Ripped Jeans). It felt so light on the skin and absorbed instantly so there was no having to wait around with that horrible tacky feeling waiting for my tan to dry. 

The only way I can describe the colour that this gives is absolute perfection! It is the exact same shade that you get from the 1hr Cocoa Brown tan. I have layered it up to achieve a slightly darker colour. I can't wait to get the shimmer version to try layering the two of them together. One of the amazing things about these tans is that you can use them on your face which I think is brilliant because my face is something I always tend to neglect. So this makes it amazing for those last minute evenings where you need a bit more colour.

You really can't go wrong with any of the Cocoa Brown range and the latest additions are no exception! I would thoroughly recommend you give something from Cocoa Brown a go!


1 comment:

  1. I'm dying to try this out, love Cocoa Brown!!

    www.justmylook.me

    ReplyDelete