Monday 25 January 2016

Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess | Shimmering Dry Body Oil


She's done it again. The genius that is Marissa Carter has created yet another amazing product. We all know and love Cocoa Brown. I seriously doubt there is an Irish girl that hasn't tried her tan at this stage. I have gone through countless bottles and it is my go to tan. In November the beautiful Golden Goddess oil was released and I was lucky enough to pick it up almost straight away in a Penneys close to me. 

I was dying to get my hands on this as soon as the teaser photos started to emerge over the internet in the months leading up to the release. I have never tried something like this before, and alot of people have been comparing this to the much hyped NUXE dry body oil. I learned quickly that a little goes a long way with this oil. I have been using this as a face highlighter more so than anything and I am beyond obsessed. One pump is plenty to do the tops of my cheekbones so this bottle is going to last forever. 

I apply it using my Real Techniques Setting Brush just after I've applied my foundation and concealer, before I apply any powder products. It is definitely a very golden oil so I do only use it when I'm wearing a decent amount of tan. I think it is a little bit too much when I am my natural pale shade, but I'm not that shade too often so I don't need to worry about that. This is the most shimmery thing I have ever used. It is so glittery and it completely brightens up any make up look. It lasts amazingly well throughout the day too!  It looks amazing on the collar bones and down the centre of the legs for a night out (because I go out sooo often..lol!)

 
I definitely recommend you pick this up. It is the perfect addition to any Cocoa Brown collection and definitely will be a staple for many for a night out. It is available from Penneys nationwide for €11.95...bargain!



1 comment: