Thursday 28 January 2016

January Beauty Favourites

  
January was definitely a long month. Christmas seems like a life time ago and there has been so many new products that I have tried this month along with a lot of old rediscoveries.


Becca Champagne Pop 
I was lucky enough to get my hands on this much coveted highlighter this month. I have already written a blog post about my thoughts and ravings about it. But just to sum it up, this highlighter is above and beyond anything I have ever used before. There is no glitter visible on the cheeks when this is applied but it is still gives the most intense glow I have ever seen. It literally glides onto the skin and is effortless to apply. Since getting this, it is all I have been wearing on the tops of my cheeks and on the top of my brow bone. It just sets off any kind of look that I have been wearing. It is now part of the permanent line for Becca and is slowly becoming easier to get hold of outside of America, so if you can get hold of it I 100% recommend that you do!



Revlon Uniq One All In One Hair Treatment
I think I have already featured this in a monthly favourites before but I just had to give it another mention. This is the only hair styling product I have used in my hair this month. It gives me everything that I need for my hair. It detangles, adds shine, smooths, offers heat protection and adds body and volume. It smells gorgeous and just a few sprays through the ends of my hair leaves it feeling so nourished and healthy. It has become an essential in my hair care routine, and I have been using it every time I wash my hair over the past few months.


 Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Another old favourite that I thought deserved a mention was this mask from Origins. I adore Origins skincare, and this is one of the stand out products that I have discovered so far. My skin has been feeling so dehydrated the past month or so, and this has been a life saver. You can leave this on overnight as an intensive hydrating moisturiser or apply a thick layer for a few minutes as a quick injection of moisture. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and plumped up after using it. My make-up always applies so much better the morning after I have used this, and it smells like peaches..devine!


Inglot HD Foundation
I picked this up before Christmas and have been giving it the road test since. I am planning on doing an entire review about this foundation so I won't go on too much about it here. This is a full overage foundation with a satin/natural finish. A little really goes a long way foundation, but as you can see I am still flying through it! I have been wearing it on a daily basis and even at work I find that it lasts incredibly well. I would need to lightly powder after a few hours just to get rid of excess oils, but the foundation doesn't break down or fade. 


Ghost Eclipse Perfume
I regretted including this in my post after realizing that I will have to try and explain how it smells. But I have been loving it too much not to include it! I got a tiny sample of this perfume years ago with a magazine, and always meant to pick up the full size. I spotted it in the Boots Christmas sale, and snapped it up for under €20! This reminds me of Summer, it's a light, fresh fragrance that is really non offensive for everyday use. It lasts really well though-out the day but not in that over-powering way that some perfumes can be. I think it is the perfect perfume for the Spring, and I'd definitely recommend you give it a smell if you can!

So those are my favourites for the month of January. Let me know what your favourite products for the month have been and if you have any recommendations!

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I still need to get champagne pop! 😞 That origins mask sounds amazing and my skin has been so dry lately!

    www.jadebradymakeup.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% recommend the mask hun, you wont believe the difference!

      Delete
  2. The Origins Skin Care Range is great. I love their Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. It really does leave your skin feeling hydrated. I too always find my skin feel's absolutely amazing the next morning. I don't use this every night, I use it about 2 or 3 times a week (if I remember) and anytime I feel like my skin needs some extra hydration. I feel that it would be a bit too much if I were to use it every night. The only down side to this product is the smell. I really don't like it.

    Sarah's Abode -xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I love the smell, but I definitely agree it won't be to everyones taste. This is just a wonder product! I love the GinZing range too!

      Delete
  3. The Origins mask sounds brilliant, I must try that out! I've been loving lost of makeup this month.. The EX1 Foundation and the NYX Suede liquid lipsticks to name a few :) xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been dying to try the Suede lipsticks, they look amazing!

      Delete
  4. The Origins Mask is my favourite! I need the Champagne Highlighter in to my life. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want the highlighter! x

    ReplyDelete