Monday 8 February 2016

Soap & Glory | The Perfect Ten Eye Shadow Palette


I want to start of this post by apologising, I'm not sure if this palette is actually still available from Soap & Glory because I picked it up in the Boots Christmas sale. I am sure I've seen palettes like this from Soap & Glory before, so if you can't get your hands on this one, there will definitely be something similar on the market that you can get your hands on. 

I did slightly impulse buy this palette, I spotted it reduced on the shelf and instantly snapped it up. I am a big fan of Soap & Glory make-up already so I thought it would be a safe purchase. I am a big fan of their Solar Powder, their Archery brow pencil and their Smoulder Kohl eyeliners. I've found that their make-up are really good quality for a really affordable price. 

On first look, you may think instantly "Naked 3 dupe" but after swatching it and using the shadows abit further I think that there is a little more variation in shades in this palette. The quality of these shadows is amazing for what I paid (I think it was around €10 reduced in the sale!) They are not overly powdery and really nicely pigmented. They pick up easily on the brush and transfer nicely onto the lid. I found that I did need a primer, as always with these shadows but if you don't have overly oily lids you should be fine. I used my regular Primer Potion from Urban Decay with this and I found that they lasted all day on me during work. 


There are only two matte shadows in this palette and the rest are all shimmers. They are all really wearable shades, that all really work well together. You can create a number of looks with this, from a simple day-time look to an smoked out deep look. I love that the darkest shade in this palette is actually a dark blue, it makes a nice subtle change from the regular black that normally comes with palettes like this. 

If you can get your hands on this palette, I would definitely recommend it as a nice everyday eyeshadow palette. You should check out Soap & Glory make-up in general because I think you will be surprised at the quality and the choice! 




No comments:

Post a Comment