Friday 4 March 2016

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer


When I spotted this on Instagram, my first reaction was ooooh how fancy! This is the new concealer from Bourjois called the Radiance Reveal Concealer. I spotted it on a local Bourjois stand a few weeks after seeing it first pop up on Instagram and picked it up. Concealer is never really something I go to Bourjois for- but I do love so many of their base products like the Healthy Mix foundation and the CC Cream so I thought it would be worth giving a go.

The packaging of this is absolutely gorgeous, It is the same casing as the Velvet Matte lipsticks but it is clear with a silver lid and frosted packaging. It looks alot more expensive than it actually is, and would pass for something more high-end in my opinion. 

I picked this up in the lightest shade 01 Ivory, because I am so naturally pale but when I wear tan I like to highlight under my eyes with a lighter shade. There is a doe-foot applicator on this so it makes it really easy to apply. I have only been using this on my under-eyes so far and I have really been enjoying it. I don't suffer with really bad darkness under my eyes but I do have puffiness and dryness under there. 

This concealer has medium coverage so it does cover the majority of discoloration that I may have, but the good thing about this is that it is so light-weight in consistency that you can build it up without it caking up. Thoughout the day of wearing this it doesn't crease or go cracky under the eyes. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry but still has amazing lasting power. This is perfect for creating that Kim K under-eye concealing technique that everyone has been going crazy for lately. It offers amazing highlight, coverage and hydration.


This is available from Boots online here for €10.99. It does only have three shades so I would recommend going into store and trying out the shades to see what one would suit you!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously love the packaging of this, it looks so expensive!

    Good to know it's really lightweight as well :)

    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I tried to get in when in boots the other day but they only had the testers left! x

    Kenzie X
    www.lemonaidlies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the packaging! Also sounds like a great concelear x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using the Maybelline Eye Eraser at the mo but going to try this once it's used up. The lightest shade looks a good match for me and the packaging is spot on! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete