Monday 18 April 2016

Seventeen Wow Concealer


I have been loving trying out different concealers lately, and have really been trying to get a highlighted look under my eyes the past while because they have been looking less than bright. So when the new concealers from Seventeen came through my door I was so excited to give them a go. I received two shades to try out and I have been flicking between the two, depending on how much tan I have on.

On first impression, the packaging of these concealers are very impressive. The gold packaging is very comparable to some higher end products. They look and feel lovely to use and to have in your make-up bag. So straight away I was really excited to use them. As you can see from the swatches below the medium shade has a slight pink undertone which makes it ideal for cancelling out the dark circles.

I found both of these concealers offered really nice coverage that lasted well though-out the day. They did a brilliant job at cancelling out the darkness that I have under my eyes but offering a decent amount of brightening too. I have been reaching for the medium one for under my eyes and the light one for more general highlighting on my face, forehead, nose etc.


I am so impressed with these concealers, they are amazing quality for the price. They are available to buy online here for €6.99!


2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to give this a go! I really love the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer as well as their Phwoarr Paint one :) x
    www.shonalouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seventeen do some great budget concealers - I love Stay Time too. Will have to try this one xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete