Tuesday 27 September 2016

Cocoa Brown Rose Gold Goddess Body Oil


Yes this is the second post in a row that I have done about a highlighter...moving on. To be fair you could put rose gold on anything and there is a fair likelihood that I will feel that I need it in my life. So combine that with Cocoa Brown and I'm sold! The original Golden Goddess oil has been immensely popular over the last couple of months and then those gorgeous girls over at Cocoa Brown took it all a step further and released the Rose Gold Goddess oil! For a night out over the last couple of weeks, the go-to product has been this oil. This makes you literally glow like a goddess. You will take the saying "highlight on fleek" to a whole other level. 

I do prefer this to the original, and I really hope the limited edition sticker will eventually drop off and it will be here to stay forever! I find this shade suits my skin tone better as the original was slightly too yellow and with my (very) pink undertone, the rose shade works better for me. With this a little goes a long way. On a night out it looks gorgeous on the legs, arms and along the collar bones. Obviously paired with a gorgeous tan, this really makes such a difference to any look. I have even used this on my mum when she has been heading out and she loves it too! 

I will be picking up another bottle or two of this before it leaves the shelves! I really hope that it becomes a permanent addition to the Cocoa Brown family. Pick it up before it's gone forever!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment